Bilingual Spanish / English
UNIVERSITY REY JUAN CARLOS (Madrid):
Masters in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics.
Accredited by the European Board of Othodontists.(NEBEOP)
Masters in Integrated Dentistry. Presentation of Doctoral Thesis . 2016.
UNIVERSIDAD ALFONSO X EL SABIO (MADRID)
BDS in Dentistry 2011.
. VIII Spanish National Society of Digital Dentistry Congress, Malaga
. Invisalign Provider
. Keys to Building a Successful Dental Clinic.
. Digital Orthodontics and Smile Design.
. 63rd Congress of Spanish Society of Orthodontics, with presentation of poster title “Relationship between the stages of skeletal maturation and dental calcification.”
. 22nd International Congress of Ibero-American Association of Orthodontics.
. 92nd Congress of the European Orthodontic Society, Stockholm.
. X Congress of National Spanish Society of Facial Cleft. Barcelona.
. Latest Advances & New Trends in Orthodontic Microimplants, Dr. Santiago Isaza. Madrid.
. 91st Congress of the European Orthodontic Society. Venice (Italy).
. Comprehensive Application of Micro-Implants (MI) in Orthodontics:
“Expanding the Boundaries and Looking Beyond the Horizon.” Seminar of Micro-implants in Orthodontics. Madrid.
. Treatment of Transverse Malocclusion I Simposium Ortothodontics. University of Salamanca.
. Course: “ Practical hands-on Radiology Tips.”
. Course: Introductory, hands-on: “Contemporary endodontics with protaper system”
. Course: “Gerodontology- caring for the Aging Dentition”.
. Course: “Partial removable prothodontics in the modern era”.
. Course: “Detecting Oral Cancer”.
· Course: “World Class Crown and Bridge: Techniques to create optimal results”.
· Course: “Advancing endodontics in general dental practice”.
· Course: “Basic life support, ADE training and oxygen therapy”.
· Course: “Complaints handling in practice”.
· Course: “Oral cancer review”.
· Course: “Cross infection”.
· Course: “Child Protection Awareness in Health”.
· Course: “Genetics applied to the diagnosis of periodontal diseases”. Futuredent. Marbella.
. Course: “CPR and Emergency in Dentistry ” Alfonso X el Sabio University.
·Course : “Management of x-ray Facilities for diagnostic purposes”.
· Course: “Applied pharmacology update in dentistry”. COEM. Dr. Juan Manuel Prieto Setién.
· Course: “Temporomandibular disorders and orofacial pain” COEM Dr. Eduardo Vázquez Rodríguez and Dr. Eduardo Vázquez Delgado.
· Biohorizons Implantological Conference. Madrid.
Technical Sessions: Oral Hygiene Week. University Alfonso X el Sabio. (Madrid).
Seminar: IV Seminars of Orthodontics. University Alfonso X el Sabio. (Madrid).
Course: “Current Pediatric Dentistry Based on Evidence.” COEM. Dra. Paloma Planells y Dr. Juan Ramón Boj.
Seminar: Contact with the Implant System CAMLOG. University Alfonso X el Sabio. Madrid
BDS Dentistry; Alfonso X El Sabio University (Madrid 2011)
MSc Orthodontics; Rey Juan Carlos University
Clear Aligner Provider in Invisalign
Dr. Araceli Calvo-Ryan has been collaborating with Dental Care Marbella since 2017.
Araceli carried out her undergraduate training at Alfonso X El Sabio University in Madrid and graduated in 2011.
She then gained training and experience in Restorative Dentistry working for a mixed NHS and private practice in Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
Dr. Calvo-Ryan then undertook the three year training Masters programme in the specialty of “Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics” along with a predoctoral “Masters in Dental Science”.
Memberships; European Orthodontic Society
Spanish Orthodontic Society.